Tempur Sensation 21 - 160cm Mattress
An innovative mattress that combines the sensation and easy movement of a traditional spring mattress with the uniquely durable support of TEMPUR® material. A profiled base layer ensures a perfect classic feel while a layer of TEMPUR HM High Mobility© foam guarantees the right bounce and movement.
This item is usually available from stock
- 2cm Original Tempur material
- 4cm TEMPUR comfort layer
- 4cm TEMPUR High Mobility Layer
- 11cm Tempur support layer
- Made with layers of TEMPUR HM High Mobility© foam – move with ease and sleep with comfort.
- The TEMPUR® material redistributes your body weight, and reduces pressure points which can lead to reduced blood flow and tossing and turning on traditional spring mattresses.
- The mattress is hypoallergenic, containing no commonly known allergens.
- The mattress cover is antimicrobial treated to inhibit the growth of micro-organisms and improve freshness.
- Matching Comfort pillows are available to complement the look and feel of the mattress.
- The cover can be easily to removed for washing at 60°C
- Can be used on an adjustable bed base.
- Suits most sleeping positions.
All screens vary in colour reproduction and whilst every effort has been made to display the colour as accurately as possible it is for guidance only.
It is very important that you understand the normal characteristics of your new bed/mattress and how these features may present themselves after delivery. Following these care instructions will prolong the life of your purchase.
On receiving your new bed/mattress carefully remove all packaging and allow it to breathe for four hours before fitting bedding. This will allow any moisture that may have been trapped by transit packaging to evaporate and the aroma of newness to subside. The newness smell is very normal and will soon fade if aired regularly. Do not be concerned should your mattress appear to be shorter than its divan. This is due to the springs and fillings contracting during transit and storage. Once in use it will gradually return to its correct size.
Your new mattress may seem a little strange at first, but the chances are the springs/upholstery in your old one are not what they used to be, so allow some time for your body to adjust to your new mattress and for the fillings to settle.
Fishpools’ mattresses have generous layers of upholstery and areas where body weight is concentrated will compress as the materials bed themselves down. This can give rise to ‘body impressions’, which are perfectly normal and should not cause concern. Turning the mattress will minimise natural settlement but not eliminate it completely. Settlement is quite normal and should be expected, this includes memory foam mattresses. Remember to turn your mattress over as well as end-to-end. NB ‘no turn’ mattresses still require rotating from end to end only.
Some Useful Dos and Don’ts
DO TURN THE MATTRESS FREQUENTLY
We recommend weekly for the first three months and monthly thereafter
DO AIR THE MATTRESS REGULARLY.
This will help upholstery recovery and moister to disperse
DO USE A MATTRESS PROTECTOR
To protect your investment and increase the mattress life.
DON’T ROLL OR FOLD THE MATTRESS
This could distort the spring unit.
DON’T BOUNCE OR SIT REPEATEDLY IN THE SAME AREA.
This can reduce the lifespan of the mattress
DON’T USE DETERGENT OR CHEMICAL CLEANERS
This may rot the stitching and fabric
DON’T OVERLOAD DRAWERS IN STORAGE MODELS
Item Number: 9000186077
Availability: This item is available to order
Lead Time: Approx 4 weeks
Delivery Charges: Click here for details
- Fishpools Home Delivery