Salmon has long been touted as a superfood, thanks to its high levels of omega 3 and the associated health benefits. But when it comes to actually cooking it, not all of us know where to start. Try this delicious midweek meal for an easy way to cook super tasty salmon – it comes out great in our Stellar James Martin large roaster!
4 salmon fillets
Approx. 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
Approx. 200g asparagus tips
400g new potatoes, par boiled for around 10 mins
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/ gas mark 6. Wash the tomatoes and asparagus, making sure to dry thoroughly. Put in the roaster and coat with a small amount of oil.
- Cut the potatoes in half and add them to the roaster. Add a little more oil if needed.
- Place the salmon fillets on top. Drizzle with olive oil and season well with salt and cracked black pepper.
- Squeeze the juice from half a lemon over the top, focusing on the fish. Slice the remaining half and place around the roaster.
- Place in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until cooked through. Serve immediately.