Tempur Sensation Deluxe 27 - 75cm Mattress
Move with ease and sleep with comfort on this top of the range TEMPUR® Sensation Deluxe mattress. Designed with a stylish TEMPUR® extra soft quilted cover and a newly developed support layer, this mattress is perfect for those who want the relaxing comfort and superior support of TEMPUR but enjoy the ease of movement of a traditional spring mattress.
This item is usually available from stock
- 1.5cm TEMPUR® ES quilted cover
- 5cm TEMPUR® soft touch comfort layer
- 5.5cm TEMPUR® HM support layer
- 11cm Specially cut durable base
- 4cm Supporting base layer
- Luxurious comfort, provided by the TEMPUR® ES (Extra Soft) quilted cover and softer formula TEMPUR comfort layer.
- Easy movement on the mattress surface, thanks to the TEMPUR® HM (High Mobility) support layer and the specially cut durable base.
- The TEMPUR material conforms to the shape of your body and reduces pressure points which can lead to tossing and turning on conventional mattresses.
- The mattress can be used on an adjustable bed base.
- The mattress is hypoallergenic, containing no commonly known allergens.
- The mattress cover is antimicrobial treated to inhibit the growth of microorganisms and improve freshness.
- The cover is certified to meet Oeko-Tex® 100 standards which means that it has been tested for harmful substances.
All screens vary in colour reproduction and whilst every effort has been made to display the colour as accurately as possible it is for guidance only.
It is very important that you understand the normal characteristics of your new bed/mattress and how these features may present themselves after delivery. Following these care instructions will prolong the life of your purchase.
On receiving your new bed/mattress carefully remove all packaging and allow it to breathe for four hours before fitting bedding. This will allow any moisture that may have been trapped by transit packaging to evaporate and the aroma of newness to subside. The newness smell is very normal and will soon fade if aired regularly. Do not be concerned should your mattress appear to be shorter than its divan. This is due to the springs and fillings contracting during transit and storage. Once in use it will gradually return to its correct size.
Your new mattress may seem a little strange at first, but the chances are the springs/upholstery in your old one are not what they used to be, so allow some time for your body to adjust to your new mattress and for the fillings to settle.
Fishpools’ mattresses have generous layers of upholstery and areas where body weight is concentrated will compress as the materials bed themselves down. This can give rise to ‘body impressions’, which are perfectly normal and should not cause concern. Turning the mattress will minimise natural settlement but not eliminate it completely. Settlement is quite normal and should be expected, this includes memory foam mattresses. Remember to turn your mattress over as well as end-to-end. NB ‘no turn’ mattresses still require rotating from end to end only.
Some Useful Dos and Don’ts
DO TURN THE MATTRESS FREQUENTLY
We recommend weekly for the first three months and monthly thereafter
DO AIR THE MATTRESS REGULARLY.
This will help upholstery recovery and moister to disperse
DO USE A MATTRESS PROTECTOR
To protect your investment and increase the mattress life.
DON’T ROLL OR FOLD THE MATTRESS
This could distort the spring unit.
DON’T BOUNCE OR SIT REPEATEDLY IN THE SAME AREA.
This can reduce the lifespan of the mattress
DON’T USE DETERGENT OR CHEMICAL CLEANERS
This may rot the stitching and fabric
DON’T OVERLOAD DRAWERS IN STORAGE MODELS
Item Number: 9000186086
Availability: This item is available to order
Lead Time: Approx 4 weeks
Delivery Charges: Click here for details
- Fishpools Home Delivery