Stressless Skyline - Medium Chair With Footstool
The Stressless Skyline offers a modern take on the traditional Stressless style. The comfortable neck rest can be adjusted up to 10 cm to support users with a longer back.
This item is made to order
All screens vary in colour reproduction and whilst every effort has been made to display the colour as accurately as possible it is for guidance only.
It is very important that we point out and that you understand the normal natural characteristics of leather upholstery and that it is quite possible that these unique features will be present on your new furniture when it is delivered to you. These features are appreciated and enjoyed by discerning owners of leather upholstery.
- Healed scars, variations in graining, wrinkles, veining and differences in tone are all quite normal and proof of the natural origin of leather.
- ‘Puddling’ of seats will occur with use, with the stretching of leather and settlement of the interiors. It is recommended to rotate use of seating areas to maintain an even appearance.
- Fibre filled cushions require ‘dressing’ and ‘plumping’ after delivery, as settlement may have occurred during shipment. Cushions then need to be ‘dressed’ regularly to maintain the furniture’s appearance and prevent flattening of the fibre filled interiors.
- Leather can be sensitive to oily substances to include normal hand and hair grease. We suggest wiping over arm pads and head cushions, especially on high-backed reclining furniture, with a damp cloth on a weekly basis to help prevent discolouration. Please see reverse for further details.
- ‘Waxed’ and full ‘Aniline’ leathers will mark to give an ‘aged authentic’ look. Due to natural variations in the manner in which the dye is absorbed into these leathers, it may show significant variations in shade and texture on the same hide. It is therefore not always possible to achieve a uniform match between adjoining panels.
- Waxed and full aniline leathers have little or no surface protection. They absorb moisture and breathe, hence their very soft, glove-like feel. We would advise that you apply the protection cream, supplied free of charge with all purchases of this leather type, prior to use and on a regular basis as instructed on the product, 2-4 times a year. This will increase durability and resistance against stains, spots, grease marks and spillages. If you have any concerns regarding suitability of waxed/full aniline leathers, a collection of protected leathers are available.
- Dye transfer may occur from certain items of clothing, which is particularly noticeable on lighter colour leathers – some clothing nowadays is not as colourfast as years gone by i.e. jeans –this problem is not a fault of the leather furniture.
Below are some useful care and maintenance tips to help prolong the life of your investment. A 5 year Guardsman Warranty for total peace of mind is available to purchase on leather furniture and includes a free leather care kit. Alternatively a range of recommended cleaning products are available at additional cost. Please ask for details.
- Periodically dust your furniture with a clean, dry, soft cloth.
- For stains from soft drinks, coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, oil, grease, cosmetics, foundation cream: remove the excess liquid from the surface by wiping with a cloth or absorbent paper. With a clean cloth, soaked in a mild solution of water and neutral soap, gently rub the stain from the outside inwards. Do not soak the leather surface and dry immediately with a clean cloth. Do not dry the leather in sunlight or by using a hairdryer. Use only water and neutral soap.
Waxed & Aniline Leathers
- Periodically dust your furniture with a clean, dry, soft cloth.
- For dried soiling: gently brush with a very soft brush or gently clean with a vacuum cleaner.
- For stains from soft drinks, coffee, tea, milk, marmalade: remove the excess liquid from the surface by wiping with a cloth or absorbent paper. With a clean cloth, soaked in a mild solution of water and neutral soap, gently rub the stain from the outside inwards. Do not soak the leather surface, and dry immediately with a clean cloth. Do not dry the leather in sunlight or by using a hairdryer.
- For stains from greasy substances (oil, ketchup, mayonnaise, chocolate): gently remove the excess substance from the surface with absorbent paper, taking care not to press, so as to avoid the substance becoming ingrained in the leather’s pores. With a clean cloth, soaked in a mild neutral soap solution, gently rub the stain from the outside inwards. Dry immediately with a clean cloth. Use only water and neutral soap.
- Avoid placing your furniture close to heat sources, such as heaters or radiators.
- To maintain the leather’s natural colour, avoid exposure to direct sunlight or powerful lamps.
- The use of non-recommended cleaners could irreparably damage the leather, causing cracks and discolouring.
Stressless® was introduced in 1971, as the first recliner designed to meet your body’s need for movement and support when seated. The characteristic Stressless® TV-recliner was a revolution in comfort and functionality, and soon became an international success. Offering patented features you won’t find on other recliners, from the glide system that follows your slightest movements, to the Plus™ system for correct neck and lumbar support in every position, Stressless® is still known as the ultimate recliner.
Thirty nine years later, and with worldwide sales of over four million, Stressless® is still the ultimate recliner and the reason is simple; they are constantly constantly improving comfort. Whether it’s a new technical feature or a different way of applying ideas, you’ll find it on their range of recliners and reclining sofas, which take them to an even higher level of comfort. As ‘The Innovators of Comfort™’, they have never compromised. And rest assured, they never will. All Stressless® recliners are produced in several different sizes. Most designs come in three sizes to suit different weights and builds. Visually, the differences are subtle, but as soon as you sit down you’ll realise that a recliner that fits your body makes all the difference.
Discover the Secrets of Personal Comfort
1.The perforated foam, moulded directly over the frame, gives you a better seating comfort as the indentations let you sink deeper into the seat and back of the recliner. Comfort zones (pat. Pend.) provide you with a proper contour for your body; they give good ventilation and guarantee that the cushion will be long-lasting and forever comfortable.
2.As soft polyurethane foam pads ensures optimum softness.
3.The pad of soft polyurethane foam is covered by a layer of super-soft polyester fibre, for a real touch of luxury.
4.Flexo springs on a steel frame ensure durable construction and strength.
5.The plus system automatically provides correct support for your head and lower back. The function is double-sided for maximum stability, functionality and lifetime use.
6.Only genuine top-grain leather covers the front and back of stressless chairs.
7.The stressless glide system automatically adjusts to your body weight, with no buttons or levers to pull.
8.The two-stem base offers far smoother turning and stability than the one-stem swivels fitted on most recliners.
9.The concealed swivel ring means that you can easily turn full circle. And the gracefully curved shape of the base is designed for great strength and durability.
|The patented stressless plus system automatically adjusts the headrest as you recline – supporting your neck while reading, watching tv and resting|
|Automatically correct lumbar support in all positions –synchronizes with the neck support function as part of the stressless plus system|
|The sleep function is activated with one simple movement to lay the headrest flat|
|Comfort zones gives you a better seating comfort, as the indentations let you sink deeper into the seat and back of the recliner|
|For unbeatable comfort, you set the stressless wheel once and change you sitting position by using body weight|
|The stressless footstool is freestanding to fit all leg lengths and the top follows your movements, thanks to its built-in glide function|