This comprehensive web site aims to show all the furniture we have on the shop floor, most of which you can purchase online. However nothing beats touching, feeling and sitting on the real thing, so if you have been inspired by what you see here, come and visit us in the store. You’ll find ample customer parking, a tasty coffee shop and a very warm welcome.
PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
To proceed with an online purchase, click on the MORE INFO or BUY NOW button next to your chosen item and it will be added to your basket.
Our FREE local delivery service only applies to postcodes which are within the local area of our store on orders over £500 in value. Post codes not listed may be subject to an out of area delivery charge. If you are not in one of these postcodes please allow us to quote you a competitive delivery charge based on the distance and size of your order.
ENTER YOUR POSTCODE FOR DELIVERY COSTS FOR YOUR HOME
A contract is only created when we send you an email confirming receipt of your order and our acceptance of it, and we have taken payment as detailed below.
The total cost of your order is the price of the products and services ordered and delivery charges (as set out in the delivery section of this website).
TRACK YOUR ORDER
To check your order status, just go to the top right of the page and click Login, then My Account, then Your Orders to view the following information:
- Processing means items in stock are being prepared for dispatch and made to order items will be ordered for delivery to Fishpools warehouse.
- Partially Despatched means part of your order has been dispatched.
- Completed means your order has been fully delivered.
- Abandoned means you the customer has left the order process uncompleted.
- Cancelled means your order has been cancelled by Fishpools or you the customer.
- Returned means your order has been returned.
- Payment Pending means that in rare cases, the payment provider will hold the payment to do additional checks.
CLICK & COLLECT
If you wish to collect your purchase from the store, we will send you an email and/or text message once your items are available for collection. Your email or text message will also note which department to collect your order from.
When you go to pick up your goods please bring the following items with you:
- A copy of your order confirmation email and/or text message notifying you that goods are ready for collection.
- The payment card you used to pay for the order. For your protection against fraud, we cannot release your purchase without seeing your payment card.
DELIVERY AND STORAGE
Any dates for delivery of the goods are approximate only and Fishpools Limited shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods howsoever caused. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence unless previously agreed by Fishpools Limited in writing.
TO CHANGE OR CANCEL AN ORDER
If you wish to change or cancel an order please contact us on 01992 780700 any time between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Saturday. Please have the order number and date the order was placed to hand.
YOUR PURCHASE HISTORY
For information on your past orders, please sign into your account at the top of our web page.