Aurora - Swivel Chair
Relax and unwind in this swanky swivel chair. Available in a large choice of leathers, the Aurora chair makes the perfect partner for our wide range of contemporary leather sofas. Priced in Category 200 leather
This item is made to order
- Frame Construction - Selected Hardwoods
- Suspension - Serpentine Sprung Seat With Elasticated Webbed back
- Filling - Foam & Fibre Seat Cushion With Fibre Back Cushion
All screens vary in colour reproduction and whilst every effort has been made to display the colour as accurately as possible it is for guidance only.
It is very important that we point out and that you understand the normal natural characteristics of leather upholstery and that it is quite possible that these unique features will be present on your new furniture when it is delivered to you. These features are appreciated and enjoyed by discerning owners of leather upholstery.
- Healed scars, variations in graining, wrinkles, veining and differences in tone are all quite normal and proof of the natural origin of leather.
- ‘Puddling’ of seats will occur with use, with the stretching of leather and settlement of the interiors. It is recommended to rotate use of seating areas to maintain an even appearance.
- Fibre filled cushions require ‘dressing’ and ‘plumping’ after delivery, as settlement may have occurred during shipment. Cushions then need to be ‘dressed’ regularly to maintain the furniture’s appearance and prevent flattening of the fibre filled interiors.
- Leather can be sensitive to oily substances to include normal hand and hair grease. We suggest wiping over arm pads and head cushions, especially on high-backed reclining furniture, with a damp cloth on a weekly basis to help prevent discolouration. Please see reverse for further details.
- ‘Waxed’ and full ‘Aniline’ leathers will mark to give an ‘aged authentic’ look. Due to natural variations in the manner in which the dye is absorbed into these leathers, it may show significant variations in shade and texture on the same hide. It is therefore not always possible to achieve a uniform match between adjoining panels.
- Waxed and full aniline leathers have little or no surface protection. They absorb moisture and breathe, hence their very soft, glove-like feel. We would advise that you apply the protection cream, supplied free of charge with all purchases of this leather type, prior to use and on a regular basis as instructed on the product, 2-4 times a year. This will increase durability and resistance against stains, spots, grease marks and spillages. If you have any concerns regarding suitability of waxed/full aniline leathers, a collection of protected leathers are available.
- Dye transfer may occur from certain items of clothing, which is particularly noticeable on lighter colour leathers – some clothing nowadays is not as colourfast as years gone by i.e. jeans –this problem is not a fault of the leather furniture.
Below are some useful care and maintenance tips to help prolong the life of your investment. A 5 year Guardsman Warranty for total peace of mind is available to purchase on leather furniture and includes a free leather care kit. Alternatively a range of recommended cleaning products are available at additional cost. Please ask for details.
- Periodically dust your furniture with a clean, dry, soft cloth.
- For stains from soft drinks, coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, oil, grease, cosmetics, foundation cream: remove the excess liquid from the surface by wiping with a cloth or absorbent paper. With a clean cloth, soaked in a mild solution of water and neutral soap, gently rub the stain from the outside inwards. Do not soak the leather surface and dry immediately with a clean cloth. Do not dry the leather in sunlight or by using a hairdryer. Use only water and neutral soap.
Waxed & Aniline Leathers
- Periodically dust your furniture with a clean, dry, soft cloth.
- For dried soiling: gently brush with a very soft brush or gently clean with a vacuum cleaner.
- For stains from soft drinks, coffee, tea, milk, marmalade: remove the excess liquid from the surface by wiping with a cloth or absorbent paper. With a clean cloth, soaked in a mild solution of water and neutral soap, gently rub the stain from the outside inwards. Do not soak the leather surface, and dry immediately with a clean cloth. Do not dry the leather in sunlight or by using a hairdryer.
- For stains from greasy substances (oil, ketchup, mayonnaise, chocolate): gently remove the excess substance from the surface with absorbent paper, taking care not to press, so as to avoid the substance becoming ingrained in the leather’s pores. With a clean cloth, soaked in a mild neutral soap solution, gently rub the stain from the outside inwards. Dry immediately with a clean cloth. Use only water and neutral soap.
- Avoid placing your furniture close to heat sources, such as heaters or radiators.
- To maintain the leather’s natural colour, avoid exposure to direct sunlight or powerful lamps.
- The use of non-recommended cleaners could irreparably damage the leather, causing cracks and discolouring.
Keep your new leather sofa in good condition with a Guardsman Leather Protection Plan.
With a Guardsman Leather Protection Plan your leather upholstery will be covered for 5 years against stains, rips, tears, burns and even those accidental scratches and gouges caused by a surprised or scared pet. Our plans come with unlimited claims* during the 5 years which means you can contact us as frequently as you need to.Leather protection plan covers you against: Stains resulting from:
- Food such as curry and pizza
- Drinks such as red wine & coffee
- Dye transfer from jeans or newspaper
- Wax such as hair, candle & polish
- Glue such as Superglue
- Paint, tar and oil
- Acids and corrosives
- Human and animal bodily fluids, such as blood and vomit
- Scratches and Snags – e.g. caused by jewellery
- Minor pet scratches
- Rips – e.g. caused by keys, belt buckles and metal buttons
The above is only a summary; please see your policy certificate for comprehensive details of coverage
All of these accidents can be repaired by a Guardsman technician and in the unlikely event that the problem cannot be rectified, the affected area will be replaced.
Remember, you can claim unlimited times* and will not be charged any excess.
* Up to the invoice price of the furniture.
Item Number: 9000123860
Availability: This item is available to order
Lead Time: Made for you in Approx 17 weeks
Delivery Charges: Click here for details
- Fishpools Home Delivery